Air New Zealand will recommence passenger services between Auckland and Taipei, with one return flight per month between August-October 2021.
Here is the schedule and entry requirements for travel to Taipei:
- All passengers are required to present written proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test, conducted within 3 days before departing for Taipei.
- All passengers must provide confirmation of where they will complete their mandatory 14 day quarantine (e.g. Government Central Quarantine facility, Quarantine Hotel, or Home Quarantine). Passengers who choose to self-quarantine at home must only have one person per household and complete an online affidavit.
The Taiwanese border remains closed to most foreign nationals, with the exception of the below:
- All Taiwanese Citizens and Permanent Residents.
- Foreign nationals holding a valid Taiwan Permanent Residency Card (PRC).
- Spouse or Minors of a Taiwan Citizen.
- Travellers holding an ‘Alien Resident Certificate’.
- Travellers on Diplomatic or Official Business.
- Travellers with Special Permission from the Taiwanese Government.
- Travellers holding a VISA with Special Entry Permit for COVID-19 Outbreak, as stated on visa remarks.
- Any foreign national who has been granted a medical visa by Taiwan CDC.
Transit via Taipei is not currently permitted on Air New Zealand as travel must be completed by the same airline.
Please visit the Republic of China (Taiwan) Ministry of Foreign Affairs website for more information, including entry and quarantine requirements.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for sepcial deals.